My Babies, My Life

Friday, November 2, 2007 |



"Oh my what a cute little person came out from me!". Thats the first word i said when i first saw them and the tears on my eyes begin to pour out, they called it "tears of joy", joy that i have this moment that i will never forget with my whole life.
I have two of them, twice happiness everyday. There are times when they are crying and dont know what to do to stop it but at the very moment they close their eyes and very contented on what they have the smile on my face cannot be measure while im looking at them. I'm very lucky to be a women, I appreciate them so much, they are my life, my whole system is connected to them. My world will crush if they take them away from me. My whole family likes them so much, my parents visit them often and play with them. They always buy some stuff for them but i dont tolerate it to much cause i want them to grow up with full of love and fear to GOD. I know someday they gonna go to school, have some friends, find some jobs and of course have their own family and money will be involve in everyday life but i want them to learn if there no love, no good life will come. As many people said, "money can't buy happiness" even though some people dont believe on this sayings.
They gonna feel what i felt when i gave birth to them..remember they are girls, gonna be a lady and gonna turn to be a "MOM" and one of the biggest responsibility thats gonna happen to them. And I wish if that will happen i'm still there to share that moment to them. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

1 comments:

itot54joni said...

hello!nice blog.keep it up!