Shrek 1,2,3

Friday, November 30, 2007 |


Shrek 1,2,3 is what everybody is crazy about because of this original green character from Dreamworks, they have a new found superhero.
Just like my 2 daugthers they love love shrek from 1 to 3. I bought 3 original DVD movie of Shrek and they really enjoy watching it.


They even imitating all the characters including the princess from Disney, that is
Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel.
I also enjoy watching all of the movies cause almost all of the characters of cartoon like Peter Pan, 3 blind mice, ginger, wolf, pinocchio, 3 little pig and lot lot more. I like all the characters.
I like shrek 3 because of the 3 cute ogre babies.
The story is very original. I really like this cause my inner kid of me..ahihihi.
Now shrek is every where.

0 comments: