Passion of SF - "I will be here"

Thursday, November 8, 2007 |



Jeremy Manongdo, musically known as Passion, is a Filipino singer-songwriter born and raised in San Francisco, CA. He first gained notable acclaim with his covers of Ne-Yo's "So Sick," Usher's "My Boo," and his original composition "Lemonade."

The name Passion was chosen by Jeremy for "the passion I had for music and the passion and love I had for my Lord and Savior Jesus. Without Him, I am nothing, and I'm forever thankful for His love and His blessings." His influences, as referred to on his Soundclick site, include: Jesus, Christina Aguilera, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Craig David, Boyz II Men, Brian McKnight, Dru Hill, 112, Justin Timberlake, my uncle Robert, Kenoly Brothers, Dawkings and Dawkins, John Legend, and church.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i was just wondering where you got the mp3 for this song. would you mind emailing it to me? cdam223@yahoo.com

thanks!