Video tapes scandals still on rise!

Friday, November 30, 2007 |



Ooohh.....my....godness! lots of video clips are coming out all over the net. There is a blogs about "pinay s** scandal". Starring are famous celebrities and even ordinary people is in the scene of this videos. Now the blog owner is very proud having that site cause its on the number 1 list if you try searching "pinoy scandals".
Most of this are spy camera's (peeping toms) while they making their intimate scene, some are they're homemade clips not knowing that its all around the net now. They even have videos about some ladies in the public fitting room, thats the thing made me alarm.I dont want that to happen to me . Lots of women think its safe to change there dress while in the public fitting room but some are cautious now now in this things.
I also saw ladies using public toilets and the hidden camera is under the toilet or in the trash can. I feel sorry for this women never knowing that they are been video by who ever he is and now all over the net and one in the scandals.
I think this things will never stop cause lot of people always looking for some interesting thing when browsing on the net. Its like an aprodhisiac for some people.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganda mo sana kaso nkasimangot ka tsaka ang litt ng boobs mo...parang pandesal lang na tig-piso nung araw.