Should you spank your kids or not?

Tuesday, November 6, 2007 |



Spank or not?
Filipino tradition is most likely to do this to their children to be disciplined, to learn that they did something wrong. In Philippines they called it "palo" in tagalog. But some parents do it in a wrong way or they overdo it. They punish they're child if they dont follow what parents told them. Filipinos in Philippines been doin' this in so many years and they won't regret changing what they believe.
When i was a little girl i experience it too but after the spanking thing we sit down on the sofa while i'm still sobbing then my mom or my dad explain it to me why they did it and after that they give me a kiss and a hug saying "I'm sorry honey, we did that so u can learn that what you did is not right. Stop it now, mommy and daddy love you so much!". I grow with respect to my parents cause if they didnt do it to me i shouldnt be in a right path (On my opinion).
Here in United States, some parents dont agree child must be spank. And now in Ontario, Canada, they uphold spanking as punishment. Theres a lot of reason why this spanking still exist in parenthood. I dont want to do it to my kids too, what i do is put them to time out and like what my parents did after that, i explain to them everything whats going on.
Toddlers is like a sponge, they absorb everything easily, they are smart. So before they think the way you did is wrong for them, explain it and teach them the right way.
It's the parents responsibility for a their little child to be a good citizen someday.
Parents is their first teacher. Spend a little time everyday for them and i'm really sure they appreciate it and treasure it, even they do or dont remember that when they grow up. You gonna notice it!

0 comments: